Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pumpking Carving and Hawkeye Football


Since we have owned a home, I LOVE to entertain.  I try to have people over whenever we can.  For the Halloween holiday (which is not one of my favorites) I thought we would have people over to carve pumpkins.  While we already have a great friend base here, we have started making friends at work and wanted to join the groups.  The night of the party, just happen to be a night football game, so it was a pumpkin carving/Hawkeye football watching party. 


While most people were into the game, Jeanette, Adam and I carved our pumpkins.  My other Sauk Trail friends enjoyed watching us watch the game, especially with the last second catch in the end zone for the win.  It got a little intense and with the win, I thought the house would fall down with all of us jumping.  I carved a Tiger Hawk into my pumpkin in honor of the win.  Here are some of the pictures.


The pumpkin carvers.

 


The Wiederhoefts--so cute!
  

Sauk Trail Friends
 


Our Tiger Hawk Pumpkin (yeah it was hand drawn--pretty awesome, I know).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers