Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Preview

Wow, a lot has happened in the 3 months since our kitchen remodel.  It's been super crazy and I haven't had a chance to update the blog.  I was working on our We Have a Dream post and really didn't get a chance to update you on anything else we have done.  

It has actually been a very busy fall.  Since Labor Day, we have had something out of town every weekend except 2.  I will just do a quick preview of what our fall has included as to catch up to present time. 

My 27th Birthday Dinner at Fresco.  Me and my beautiful mom.
We went to the Grubby Lake House in Green Lake, WI.  I got to spend quality time with my favorite 1-year old, Hayden.
We took a trip to Iowa City for Homecoming-Iowa vs. Penn State. 
Lots of our friends were there!
We LOVE the Hawks--especially when they win!
Look at that awesome black-gold striping!  We didn't think they could pull it off, but it was awesome!
Evan and Chelsea got married in Dubuque, IA.  If you remember right, they met at our wedding.  Such a beautiful day.
We Surprised James for his 30th birthday with a night in Chicago.

Phew, I think that's it for now.  I will have a post on our trip to Penn State soon.  Hope you enjoyed a quick preview of our fall.  It was super fun and super busy.  We are looking forward to winter where we can settle down and enjoy some time at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers