Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 28, 2009

Bringing Back the 80's

Andrew's school party this year was 80's themed.  They like to have a good time and they love the themed parties.  I can't complain, they are super fun.  We searched high and low for a rad outfit for Andrew.  I had my sweet 80's prom dress from the Mejestic's 80's prom a couple of years ago.  I added some sweet white pumps, gloves and jewelry.  Andrew on the other hand, just couldn't figure out what he wanted to wear.  After searching several Goodwills, Savors and Thrift Stores, Andrew settled on the Flock of Seatgulls/Chandler's 80's look from Friends.

It was a great party.  Here are some pictures for you all to laugh at.  Don't tell Andrew I posted these though, I'm sure he wouldn't want you all seeing his awesome get-up. :o)

 Check out that sweet hair.

Probably dancing to some sweet 80's tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers