Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm a Knitting Fool

It's been quite awhile since the last post and I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday.  As always the Bessick's have been very busy.  We spent the Christmas holiday at all of our Chicago-area parents houses and will update with another post later with some of our Holiday Highlights.

Until then, though, I thought this would hold you over.  I have been knitting like a crazy fool.  Since November 12, when I relearned to knit with some first grade teacher friends, I have knitted about 8 scarfs of all size and colors.  For my Grandma I knitted a 20-stitch wide shoulder shall to keep her warm.  For my Mom, Patti, Lindsay and Craig I knitted regular 12-stitch wide scarfs.  Here are a couple pictures of the recipients enjoying their scarves. 
A man of class and distinction--scarlet and gray for the Buckeye Fan.
Lindsay's was a tan and sparkly-gold brown.
Patti's was a beautiful white ivory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers