Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Trimester

Whoa....where did the summer go?  It was forever ago that I posted that we are expecting and promised to post more about some trips, home improvements and the little nugget growing inside of me.  

Well this will be a quick post about the first trimester of my pregnancy.  I'm not planning on giving too much just some fun picture updates. 

Overall, I felt great the first trimester.  I did not have morning sickness which I thank my lucky stars.  I was super tired and did take my fair share of naps, but that's nothing too out of the ordinary...I am a master nap taker.  I did get a little nausea while brushing my teeth in the morning but that really was it.  I also had a couple dry heaving sessions after some nasty smells, but survived them and decided I couldn't do a compost while pregnant.

Here are some pictures of the bump watch...
 
 It's for real, we took 2 tests.
 March-That first month I was so excited I added this fun image thinking I would do it for ever month.  Yeah, not so much.
 April
 May

I have a plan to make a little book about the whole pregnancy experience, but haven't started yet.  This summer has seriously flown by, I don't know where the time went.  We'll see if it actually gets done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers