Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NYC #1

So I'm going to attempt to do a couple of quick posts about our summer since it's already over. 

At the end of June, I had the opportunity to go to NYC with 14 of my colleagues to attend a week long writing conference at Columbia University.  We got to go to the Units of Study by Lucy Calkins, Reading and Writing Project for a whole week.  
It's a Baby Bump...on Top of the Rock.

 Our sign for the Today Show.
 Central Park
 Now that's a slice of pizza.
 Rebuilding the Twin Towers.
 9/11 Memorial
 Overlooking Lady Liberty.
 Dinner at Becco before Evita.
  Time Square.


 NBC Studio Tour.
So that's it.  It was a long and tiring week, but totally worth it.  I can't imagine being more pregnant than I was.  We did a lot of walking.  I think I came home and slept for 2 solid days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers