Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Remembering Scooter

Funerals are never easy, but they are especially hard when it is unexpected and for someone so young. Two weeks ago, the world lost one of the most sincere, fun-loving guys. Scott Hull, my girlfriend Erin's fiance was taken in an ATV accident. They were to be married at the end of September. I feel so helpless and only wish I could help end Erin's pain. I can't imagine what she is going through, but she has been an extraordinary woman. I admire her strength and courage during this time and can only wish her the best in the future. Scott always put a smile on your face, brightened any room he entered and was a friend to everyone. The memories I have of him will always make me smile. Scott loved Erin more than anything, and the love they shared together is what true love is all about. Erin, we love you and are here if you need anything. xoxo
We miss you Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers